The final step in completing the mission of Moveable Feast Lexington is to deliver the meal.
What does volunteering to deliver meals at Moveable Feast look like?
Well, it's pretty simple and can be explained in 5 easy steps.
1. Delivery volunteers must use their own vehicles and have a valid driver's license and insurance.
2. Arrive at Moveable Feast between 4-5:00 pm - and no later than 5:30, first-time volunteers will receive training.
3. Pick up a clipboard with delivery and driving instructions.
4. Pack up the previously boxed meals and head out to deliver.
5. Deliveries finished by 7 pm - approx 2 ½ hours from arrival to completion