KyADAPT is the only organization in the state that exists solely to serve deaf and hard of hearing adults with other disabilities. We focus on providing learning experiences to assist our clients to live safely and as independently as possible. We also assist clients to obtain needed services from other agencies and to achieve personal goals. With the Housing Authority of Danville, we operate a small residential program in Danville. We are a Heart of Kentucky United Way Community Partner.
P.O. Box 1814
Danville, KY 40423
(1) driving our clients to classes and other learning experiences, group activities, volunteer work assignments, health care appointments, grocery stores, etc.
(2) supervising clients during volunteer work experiences
(3) helping us spread the word about our organization and its work
(4) serving on KyADAPT committees (public relations, membership, fundraising, etc.)
(5) informing us of, and helping us access, fundraising activities and opportunities we may not know about
(6) helping us maintain the flower patch in front of our office (watering, weeding, etc.)