KyADAPT is the only organization in the state that exists solely to serve deaf and hard of hearing adults with other disabilities. We provide group and individual learning experiences to teach our clients to live safely and as independently as possible. We assist clients to obtain needed services from other agencies and to set and achieve personal goals. With the Housing Authority of Danville, we operate a small residential program. We are a Heart of Kentucky United Way Community Partner.
P.O. Box 1814
Danville, KY 40423
(1) driving our clients to group learning experiences, group activities, volunteer work assignments, health care appointments, grocery stores, etc.
(2) working with clients in their homes to help them achieve individualized personal goals
(3) supervising clients during volunteer work experiences
(4) helping us spread the word about our organization and its work
(5) serving on KyADAPT committees (public relations, membership, fundraising, etc.)
(6) informing us of, and helping us access, fundraising activities and opportunities we may not know about
(7) helping us maintain the flower patch in front of our office (watering, weeding, etc.)